Brandon Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say I know much about Valencia, what would his competition be?

Sofiane Feghouli, Pablo Piatti, Zakaria Bakkali, Rodrigo and Rodrigo De Paul. The first 2 are well established whereas Bakkali is what Football Manager would likely describe as a "hot prospect"! Rodrigo has a single cap for Spain, but could be more of an attacker than a winger/wide player.

Can't see that as a good idea at all, he'd never play. They already have the excellent Palo Piatti and their own hot prospect in Bakkali to play LW who are both well ahead of him.

Can't see that as a good idea at all, he'd never play. They already have the excellent Palo Piatti and their own hot prospect in Bakkali to play LW who are both well ahead of him.
Exactly,its a huge leap in standard.Surely a move to our Championship would be the ideal.A loan to Valencia would end up a repeat scenario to that of Zuculini imo.

On paper it looks a top class loan opportunity but whilst in the long term Brandon maybe of the quality to be a Valencia starter, at the moment he isn't in my opinion.

The only way I see this happening is if Phil Neville has absolutely convinced Nuno he is good enough to start so therefore the club will allow the move to go ahead.

I am surprised he isn't on loan this season considering he was arguably a better performer than Ntcham and maybe even Byrne overall, both those two got top level European loans.

I know Uwe wanted him at Leeds this season but there owners wanted a option to buy and we were never going to do that.
So it fell through and left Brandon at a loose end. I think they will look again in January.

I think Barker's a keeper. I'd only send him out on loan if I have a guarantee that he will receive ample playing time and instruction.

If we can guarantee a certain amount of playing time it could be a great idea, no chance they'd ever agree to that though but nor should we send him out to waste time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.