Brandon Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.
No - I'm just not sure why he won't sign his contract until he's back? Seeing as they're all training at the CFA now

well if he's not back yet then I don't see why he would sign it? City have had everyone else sign their new deals at CFA with a camera lodged in their face, so I don't see why Brandon would be any different.

well if he's not back yet then I don't see why he would sign it? City have had everyone else sign their new deals at CFA with a camera lodged in their face, so I don't see why Brandon would be any different.
Don't they leave today for Melbourne?

My point is that he is back. So why he's any different to Bryan, Ambrose, Gunn etc? Doesn't add up.

My point is that he is back. So why he's any different to Bryan, Ambrose, Gunn etc? Doesn't add up.
They all got extensions on their current contracts, Brandon has a new 5year deal and its slightly more complicated, legal stuff and red tape etc!!
The paperwork is quite different!!!

They all got extensions on their current contracts, Brandon has a new 5year deal and its slightly more complicated, legal stuff and red tape etc!!
The paperwork is quite different!!!

Good to hear. I assume by your level of knowledge on the situation (assuming you're not guessing) that you are someone close to Brandon.

Hopefully he can impress during pre-season, he looked a little tired towards the end of last season.

I think the England u19s not qualifying was a blessing in disguise for Brandon, hopefully he has had a good rest.

Good to hear. I assume by your level of knowledge on the situation (assuming you're not guessing) that you are someone close to Brandon.

Hopefully he can impress during pre-season, he looked a little tired towards the end of last season.

I think the England u19s not qualifying was a blessing in disguise for Brandon, hopefully he has had a good rest.
Yes I'm very close to him,and I totally agree with you about him being tired at the end of last season,there was a few issues behind closed doors as well!!
He had 41 clubs interested in him, 6 prem,10 championship and the rest from Europe, the kids in a great frame of mind at the moment and I think this will be his breakthrough season!!
He's commited to the club he loves,even though some clubs were putting ridiculous bids in for him!!
Btw do you know any other player that has played first team that was born as close to the first team stadium than Brandon, he was born less then a mile from the etihad??

Yes I'm very close to him,and I totally agree with you about him being tired at the end of last season,there was a few issues behind closed doors as well!!
He had 41 clubs interested in him, 6 prem,10 championship and the rest from Europe, the kids in a great frame of mind at the moment and I think this will be his breakthrough season!!
He's commited to the club he loves,even though some clubs were putting ridiculous bids in for him!!
Btw do you know any other player that has played first team that was born as close to the first team stadium than Brandon, he was born less then a mile from the etihad??

What sort of issues if you don't mind me asking? Issues with the club or in his personal life?

Wow, tbh I'm not that surprised, some of the stuff he was showing in the EDS wasm magnificent and I suppose when you only have a year left on your contract it's natural to receive a lot of interest.

So is Brandon not going to Leeds then? Thought that would have been a good loan for him, championship would toughen him up, Uwe would give him plenty of game time and Leeds don't have any other decent wingers so looked like a good option. Do you know if the club has plans to loan Brandon or whether they want to keep him here next season? With Sterling and De Bruyne potentially coming in, game time looks limited wit Nasri, Navas and Lopes all ahead of him.

It would be great to see Brandon make it with us. I think all of us are desperate to see a local lad in the first team. Remember watching an interview with him and he came across as a very down to earth lad who loved City. Hopefully he can take his chance when it comes.

brilliant news i would love to see him in our first team. The club must rate him highly and see the importance of having local players in the team

So was I mate, and I'm a Barker. You tell him there is a whole family in Canada waiting to get his name on their shirts (I already have it on one); )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.