Brazil V Holland

Citytillidie69 said:
start of tournament I fancied Holland but could only get 12 - 1.

So did a bit of a spread as follows

I did " Name the finalists "

HOLLAND v Argentina 40 - 1 £10 bet

HOLLAND v Germany 50 - 1 £10 bet

HOLLAND v Spain 22 - 1 £10 bet

HOLLAND v Italy 66 - 1 £ 10 bet ( now fooked)

COME ON HOLLAND

GERMANY v HOLLAND FINAL PLEASE - These south Americans don't like it up em.

COME ON THE ERIC'S

Somud said:
Some attacking teams left now. The negative Brazil, England and Italy all out.

Brazil are less negative than Holland to be fair, and would have won the game if not for Cesar's weird mistake.

Robinho disappeared no less than most of Brazil's front line. Also much of their attack was coming down the right while Robinho seemed to be more on the left.

NewbBlue said:
Hahaha, Robinho.

You got a chance to "express yourself" or whatever against one of those nasty European teams who are "too strict."

Guess who won, you little shit? A Euro nation 1/10 your size. Maybe this will teach you something about how football is played, and maybe you want to listen to Mancini. Or maybe you want to fuck off to Turkey, it's your choice.
Robinho was Brazil's best player (again) today.

Brazil reminded me of Chelsea at ours last season turning into petulant little feckers when things were going against them.

Very poor ref this game, Van Bommel should had 2 red cards toward the end easily but didn't get even yellow.

Robben was outstanding today though.

shaiomarali said:
i thought the refereeing was horrible.

brazil had good shouts for freekicks especially when a brazilian gets held from running off with the ball.

can't agree there mate, if anything brazil were the worst, and they should have bastos sent of

find it funny how everyone is slating robinho..again. he was their best player. but just because they lost you turn on him...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.