Brazil V Holland

lee-mcfc said:
only just turned it on hope brazil win

3-1

I want Holland to win- mainly cause De Jong is on- and I like underdogs when its a Neutral game<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:35 am --<br /><br />wtf just happened Robben?!!?

LMFAOOOOOO

Lancet Fluke said:
gman07 said:
he wasnt indifferent towards us... he always gave what he had but so many ppl forget he had a stress fracture and needed time to get back into form after 2 months off... he got games in brazil and now he is back in form... ppl need to be more patient with players that are away for a long time...

I think most supporrters were very patient with him. He was still getting a decent reception even just before he left. It is the bollocks he has spouted since he has left that has really done the damage and that is nowt to do with his injuries, just his lack of respect for our club.
and how much that he has spouted was really his word and how much is the english journos words... that for me is a big difference because the media so many times have its own agenda with how the are wording the words from ppl... they so many times are drama queens when it comes to headlines and to twist a point... and i remember well how patient ppl was on here after robbo just played 1-2 games after his comeback... " he has a bad attitude, he goes missing, he doesnt track back, he is wank, worst player ever.." and so on

Aussie! said:
lee-mcfc said:
only just turned it on hope brazil win

3-1

I want Holland to win- mainly cause De Jong is on- and I like underdogs when its a Neutral game

-- Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:35 am --

wtf just happened Robben?!!?

LMFAOOOOOO
Well spotted by Dani Alves...

If it doesn't come off it looks very silly but if Alves wasn't paying attention it would have guaranteed Sneijder an easy run towards the box.

It was original though...never seen it before.

Its quality that we are even having this discussion about a player in the world cup!!

God I love city!

looks like the club managed the whole robi situation quite well. wed have got nothing for him 6 months ago

the robinho saga is a win-win situation

if he wants to play for us and is back on form, we've got ourselves one good player.

if he wants leave, this form of his is sure to put him back on that 30+mil range, even more.

gman07 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
I think most supporrters were very patient with him. He was still getting a decent reception even just before he left. It is the bollocks he has spouted since he has left that has really done the damage and that is nowt to do with his injuries, just his lack of respect for our club.
and how much that he has spouted was really his word and how much is the english journos words... that for me is a big difference because the media so many times have its own agenda with how the are wording the words from ppl... they so many times are drama queens when it comes to headlines and to twist a point... and i remember well how patient ppl was on here after robbo just played 1-2 games after his comeback... " he has a bad attitude, he goes missing, he doesnt track back, he is wank, worst player ever.." and so on

Just asked the girlfriend, she is Brazilian, if he has said he doesn't want to come back and she hasn't read anything like that that. Will have to wait for half time for her to search properly!

gman07 said:
Lancet Fluke said:

If the media had reported that he had said he can't wait to come back to City, you would have believed every word and fucking lapped it up. I'm not stupid, I don't believe everything the press print but I definitely believe he doesn't want to come back to City and I feel almost certain that he has said it publicly. I also believe that his agent came over last week to push through an exit from the club. I don't suppose I 100% know as I wasn't in the meeting. If you choose to believe that he can't wait to come back to Eastlands then that's your prerogative.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.