Brazil v Italy

Id love to unleash a master right hook on these commentators.

Sounds like theres a million bees just escaped.

The ice cream kid ha ha ha

The commentators have slagged Robinho again it only took five minutes into the second half. Something about he didn't score for City when the sun wasn't out. Funny that I can remember him destroying Hull on boxing day and anyway the sun is never fucking out!!!

Just another dig, lets wait for the next one!!!

there we go. 'robinho.....showing a side of him we dont see too often' when tackling someone!

US up 2-0 on Egypt now. Egypt set to advance right now if the scores hold, thanks to the continuing anti-American agenda on FIFA's part. Shades of Frings's blatant goalline handball in the the 2002 World Cup quarterfinal, as Egypt somehow escape a red card and penalty thanks a visually impaired referee.

somervillain said:
US up 2-0 on Egypt now. Egypt set to advance right now if the scores hold, thanks to the continuing anti-American agenda on FIFA's part. Shades of Frings's blatant goalline handball in the the 2002 World Cup quarterfinal, as Egypt somehow escape a red card and penalty thanks a visually impaired referee.

I am watching the game to see Robbie but couldn't say I gaive a fuck about the tournament it is a bit of joke event.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.