Brazil v Italy

bluegorton said:
kiam06 said:
Fabiano is linking up really well with Robbie, might have to keep an eye on him. If we don't get Eto'o he would be an option.

Did you see Robbies celebration he said ' I love Manchester City' think it was that anyway.

"Leslie ti amo" he said, can anyone translate?

Hahaha

The Liverpool fans should be proud too, that was a great finish from Dossena he got on the end of Robinho's cross well!!

What makes me laugh is the fact the bbc commentators still manage to get digs in at Robinho about his work rate when he has just produced a master class, we don't have a player half as good in the England squad.

They also had a laugh and giggle about Real Madrids spending, funny how we were ruining football when we went for Kaka but when Real Madrid do it, it becomes a laughing matter.

Hypocrites.

stonie said:
Jay-Mcfc said:
Them fucking horns, sound like a herd of bees.

annoying as fuck,this is the first time ive watched one of these games and im pretty sure that the horns have been covered on here but HOW FUCKING ANNOYING ARE THEY?

FIFA have said there not going to ban them at next years world cup either!

kiam06 said:
What makes me laugh is the fact the bbc commentators still manage to get digs in at Robinho about his work rate when he has just produced a master class, we don't have a player half as good in the England squad.

They also had a laugh and giggle about Real Madrids spending, funny how we were ruining football when we went for Kaka but when Real Madrid do it, it becomes a laughing matter.

Hypocrites.

Fully agree mate Robbie has just easily been one of the best players on the pitch and they bloody know it! He's awesome!
The fact of the matter is these Rag twat commentators are shitting it by the fact the little old Citeh are going places!

I Love it! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.