Breaking Bad

Bastards got to wait till next year to see the end of this brilliant show. No idea how it's going to end, it's got to tie in with Walt and the big bloody machine gun from the first episode of this season. Oh and I agree I hope Skylar gets it, but I think he will come full circle as I reckon the big machine gun is for someone who's fucked with his family and he's realised what's important.

Blue Maverick said:
Bastards got to wait till next year to see the end of this brilliant show. No idea how it's going to end, it's got to tie in with Walt and the big bloody machine gun from the first episode of this season. Oh and I agree I hope Skylar gets it, but I think he will come full circle as I reckon the big machine gun is for someone who's fucked with his family and he's realised what's important.

How come? It's available online?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Blue Maverick said:

split into 2 parts - have to wait 12 months for the last 8 episodes

As for the machine gun Mav, have you been on the meth(O: That wishy washy ending would ruin what is already fast becoming a masterpiece, if anything has been learnt from the Sopranos it is for writers not to make it to self absorbed, the only ending i can see is for hank and marie to end up with the kids, something that has been subtly hinted at since season 1 and has in essence come to fruition this season-for that to happen walt and skylar have to pop it!!!

Good to see a few people are watching this, best thing on telly, if not over here!

Hell on wheels is good too from AMC.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Blue Maverick said:

As for the machine gun Mav, have you been on the meth(O: That wishy washy ending would ruin what is already fast becoming a masterpiece, if anything has been learnt from the Sopranos it is for writers not to make it to self absorbed, the only ending i can see is for hank and marie to end up with the kids, something that has been subtly hinted at since season 1 and has in essence come to fruition this season-for that to happen walt and skylar have to pop it!!!
I've not seen the end of Sopranos yet, I'm watching it on Sky Atlantic at the mo and it's got about 10 episodes to go so I've stayed clear of spoilers. I hope I'm wrong, I want Walt to go out in a blaze of glory, not many know about this great show its such a shame, at first I couldn't take Bryan Cranston (Walt) serious as I always think of him from Malcolm in the Middle, but it's such a different character and especially with the shaved head, the King is dead long live the King :)

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Blue Maverick said:

WHAT??? So thats it now for 12 f'ing months?? Day-ruined!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

WHAT??? So thats it now for 12 f'ing months?? Day-ruined!

2 more

day restored (O:

Lol I actually thought it had finished, bloody great 2 more before my baby arrives so then things will hopefully have calmed down in our house by the time it returns, only problem is Dexter, Fringe and Walkimg Dead return soon :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.