Breaking Bad

kp789 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
kp789 said:
Im scared that ill just keep thinking, NO!! your Hal from Malcolm in the middle, stop being so silly

I said more or less same thing to my mate before he convinced me to watch it.

It's fucking brilliant.
I saw a trailer in the cinema for it and did the same, also when I see him in serious films I end up shouting HAL! and pointing, its a shame really as it can be easy to type cast. Im guessing his performances in Breaking Bad have really shown what he can do

He's also in Drive. Which is awesome.

And Argo. Which is ok.

ledge1 said:
kp789 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I said more or less same thing to my mate before he convinced me to watch it.

It's fucking brilliant.
I saw a trailer in the cinema for it and did the same, also when I see him in serious films I end up shouting HAL! and pointing, its a shame really as it can be easy to type cast. Im guessing his performances in Breaking Bad have really shown what he can do

He's also in Drive. Which is awesome.

And Argo. Which is ok.
I watched Drive thinking it would be a decent film, it was beyond decent, utterly superb. Some proper shocking moments you never predict coming like the shotgun. Casey Mulligan, also another of my favourite actresses was superb in that too. I did actually get past the 'Hal' tag too!

Ive been re watching it again (about the 3rd time now. I genuinely think Bryan Cranston is one of the best actors working today

I absolutely love this show. I'll be gutted when its all over.

Just watched the train episode in season 5. Fucking incredible.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
Ive been re watching it again (about the 3rd time now. I genuinely think Bryan Cranston is one of the best actors working today

one of those heart in mouth scenes....like you are right there with them! its why i love Br. Ba. !!!!

des hardi said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:

one of those heart in mouth scenes....like you are right there with them! its why i love Br. Ba. !!!!

Just watched that episode the other night, what a top blag. And like you say heart in your mouth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.