Breaking Bad

PSmyth07 said:
Im just finishing the 2nd season, I do like it but I don't think its that great.
I honestly dont get how people dont see how good it is. its fucking amazing.

i'll be watching them again before the last shows start.

Just seen there's a thread on this.

How fucking good is this series? I'm in the middle of season 3 now and I can't help but love Walter.

Saul Goodman is another one. Great actor.

I'm hooked to this (excuse the pun) and will be finishing season 3 off tonight, that's for sure.

sjk2008 said:

How fucking good is this series? I'm in the middle of season 3 now and I can't help but love Walter.

I'm hooked to this (excuse the pun) and will be finishing season 3 off tonight, that's for sure.

Finally we agree on something. Fantastic show love every episode.

didactic said:
sjk2008 said:

Chances are you'll both despise him by the end of season 5. I've had a look how long it is till the next episode and it's something like 100 days. Do Netflix upload the episodes instantly or is it the next day? I'm only asking as I usually stay up till 4am to watch the live crappy streams so might have to invest in their monthly service. Seems like an eternity since it last aired.

yatesy94 said:
didactic said:
sjk2008 said:

Chances are you'll both despise him by the end of season 5. I've had a look how long it is till the next episode and it's something like 100 days. Do Netflix upload the episodes instantly or is it the next day? I'm only asking as I usually stay up till 4am to watch the live crappy streams so might have to invest in their monthly service. Seems like an eternity since it last aired.

first half of season 5 was on netflix about 3 month after first being aired in america.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.