Breaking Bad

Damocles said:
This or The Wire?

Love both of them but The Wire for me is one of the best ever.

I loved them both the best 2 bits of tv i have ever watched but....

1z23gvc.jpg

Damocles said:
This or The Wire?

I downloaded the first series of The Wire but couldn't get into it. I know Breaking Bad is the type of show you have to persevere with so I'll give The Wire another go.

The Sopranos though is the bench mark for me.

pudge said:
Damocles said:
This or The Wire?

I downloaded the first series of The Wire but couldn't get into it. I know Breaking Bad is the type of show you have to persevere with so I'll give The Wire another go.

The Wire is stunning when you give it that chance. Each series has a different focus for different tastes and introduces new characters. It's one of those programs that you can watch 5 times and see new depth on each viewing.

Omar is one of the greatest characters in TV history for my money. Possibly the greatest.

pudge said:
Damocles said:
This or The Wire?

Im the same as you mate, couldnt get into the Wire, just thought it wasnt that good, Loved Breaking Bad though, what a fantastic story wich is plausible and a great ending. Now watching Homeland series 1 and Im already hooked, great characters

breaking bad the greatest show ever made.
dexter is pretty good but drags on to long and a tame ending with the highlight being season 4

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
route46 said:
breaking bad the greatest show ever made.
dexter is pretty good but drags on to long and a tame ending with the highlight being season 4

Dexter peaked around the Trinity case, then tailed off into one of the worst endings of any series.

kcxcgi.jpg
[bigimg]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e188/armina12/HeresYourEnding.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.