Breaking Bad

jayblue said:
breaking bad was fantastic. when it came to an end we had a big void in our tv viewing until we found dexter.
Always felt the first part of season 2 dragged and I became a bit bored with it, I carried on watching it and it grew darker and darker the transformation of Walter White was brilliant. I remember first watching it when it came out in the states and nobody over here knew about it I'm just glad it was eventually picked up, so many great USA series get lost on UK TV been shown at silly times or never buying the remaining seasons.

Just started watching it after hearing all the hype - I'm onto episode 8 but finding it quite slow going and to be honest quite boring - is it worth percervering with or is this as good as it gets?

Leyth Blue said:
Just started watching it after hearing all the hype - I'm onto episode 8 but finding it quite slow going and to be honest quite boring - is it worth percervering with or is this as good as it gets?
Persevere good sir.

Leyth Blue said:

Definitely worth watching it all.

I'm at the end of series 3 now, quality viewing.

Leyth Blue said:

Something tells me you will give up before you finish season 2.

It does get better and better (after s2), just relax, take it slowly and enjoy, because when you finish the whole series you will have a large void in your life :-)

Leyth Blue said:

You must get to Gus and Hector. Simple as that really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.