Breaking Bad

Whatever sympathy I had left for Walt has gone now.
Mike was my favourite character in the show and no way deserved that.
Walt's just dug himself a deeper hole now, personally hope Hank catches him or Jessie finishes him off.

Barcon said:
yatesy94 said:
Whatever sympathy I had left for Walt has gone now. Walt's just dug himself a deeper hole now, personally hope Hank catches him or Jessie finishes him off.

Cheers mate.

Sorry didn't realize there was a spoiler button, edited now. On a personal note though I cut myself off from the rest of the world before I watch another episode of this amazing show just so it doesn't ruin the experience...it's that good. It's going to be a long wait these next 12 months.

rushts said:
Had to do it.

And he didn't have to do it Walt actually expressed his remorse at the end saying Lydia could've told him. It was a extremely foolish "heat of the moment" thing which he'll later come to regret.

As clever as Walt is, he really can be a stubborn fool sometimes! Cranston is such a good actor!

He's losing his shit is what it is and it's clouding his judgement. First season Walt could never have done this but his greed and ambition are taking over. I actually knew a guy who this happened to but not at the "I'm going to start killing people" level.

On this episode(se5ep7) go to 24:15mins and press play, in between the scenes a picture pops up of a woman for like a millisecond. :S ... Any ideas what/who it is?

[bigimg]https://twitter.com/01cravend/status/240262428812791808/photo/1/large[/bigimg]

As I watch the show every week I sit on my couch pleased as can be saying "Fuck Yeah!" as the bad-assness flows like a river. Then as the show ends, a wave of existentialist gloom descends upon me and I feel like shit for two hours.

Not sure if I'm sad that it's over, relieved that it's over, coming down from an excitement buzz, or if my mood is directly linked to and following Walt's ethical trajectory. Whatever the case, I can't look away now.

But Jesus, I don't remember feeling this way during season 1...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.