Breaking up is hard to do - Valentines special

Ardwick AFC said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
she was a woman, she cheated on me, I dumped her, face to face.

simple as, really, you know when it's right.

Shazza from Sharston???

Ardwick don't knock it. She was mega fun for a 15/16 year old lad on a boring midweek night. She was a bit chubby, but didn't smell or anything....

Quite a few years ago i was sort of seeing a girl. Blonde and big tits. Mouthy as fuck though. She used to come and wait for me after my shift in the pub finished on a Friday night and then we would go back to the house she lived in with her Gran. We would sneak upstairs at which point she would dress up for me before i passed out. Life was good.
She seemed to think it was more than it was though as one day i met her in the pub and told her i didn't want to see her anymore. She flipped. Slapped me. Chucked beer over me and threw the empty glass at my head. I ducked. She then just calmly sat down next to me and carried on drinking her drink.
I got up and left and walked the 1/4 mile home to shower and get changed so i could go back out. As i was dressing she walked into my room. My old man must of let her in. She begged me to take her back and of course i refused. She then stripped off, lay on the bed and started fingering herself whilst looking at me. What the fuck was i supposed to do? I was in my early 20's. She was naked.

I was with her for another 2 months before she left me. No hissy fits from me though. She did give me a final blow job. Pure class.

BimboBob said:
Quite a few years ago i was sort of seeing a girl. Blonde and big tits. Mouthy as fuck though. She used to come and wait for me after my shift in the pub finished on a Friday night and then we would go back to the house she lived in with her Gran. We would sneak upstairs at which point she would dress up for me before i passed out. Life was good.
She seemed to think it was more than it was though as one day i met her in the pub and told her i didn't want to see her anymore. She flipped. Slapped me. Chucked beer over me and threw the empty glass at my head. I ducked. She then just calmly sat down next to me and carried on drinking her drink.
I got up and left and walked the 1/4 mile home to shower and get changed so i could go back out. As i was dressing she walked into my room. My old man must of let her in. She begged me to take her back and of course i refused. She then stripped off, lay on the bed and started fingering herself whilst looking at me. What the fuck was i supposed to do? I was in my early 20's. She was naked.

I was with her for another 2 months before she left me. No hissy fits from me though. She did give me a final blow job. Pure class.

You should have chucked a glass at her head mate.

Kun Aguero said:
TCIB said:
SteWadda said:
I've always been a massive shit bag when it comes to breaking up. I usually just ignor them until they get the message.

YES, i'm not the only one who is crap at it and uses this method.

Are you two still at school?

No, just really bad at doing the deed. I usually in the past kind of went away alone to the flat in Holland or stuff and soon enough they call you and dump you.

They felt it was all their choice, youget of lightly :D

i broke up with a lady who had her baby with her at the time....we were 20 and the baby was 18months, id been seeing her for literally 3 weeks... she started screaming that i was a bastard and would never see my child. ....i wasnt the kids dad, she just used the child to cause one massive fucking scene in the middle of a packed park in heywood...... that was a fun time as i took them both home!!!!

Had a nice calm break up talk with one of my ex's once, i thought it was goin well, until i went to leave the flat we'd previously shared, she refused to let me leave, she'd double locked the door and stood infront of it. Eventually managed to persuade her to let me go. Walked the mile or so home to my mums, but just before i got there i glanced round and she'd bleedin followed me. I shouted at her to go back to the flat, leadin her to come runnin up to me screamin and starts clawing at my face, snapped the chain round my neck and launched it at a passing car. I was fending her off for a good 5 minutes!! I'd like to say that was the last i'd seen of her but it wasn't.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.