Breaking up is hard to do - Valentines special

nevilletogoater-in said:
Whenever I've broken up with someone or someone's chucked me, they always insist on being friends afterwards. My current ex still texts me virtually everyday and gets pissed off when I say I'm going out with the lads or away for the weekend.

It's brilliant

Sounds horrific.

bowdonblue said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
Whenever I've broken up with someone or someone's chucked me, they always insist on being friends afterwards. My current ex still texts me virtually everyday and gets pissed off when I say I'm going out with the lads or away for the weekend.

It's brilliant

Sounds horrific.

It was sarcasmbut I do find it amusing though. When I ask her what the problem is, she never has a response and then leaves me alone for a week or so.

It's very very odd

nevilletogoater-in said:

It's brilliant

Unless it's impossible, I would always recommend a clean break and severing all ties. If that means meeting a few new people then so be it.

The only real break up I have instigated involved a split-second decision on my part following her behaviour towards me on a night out. I couldn't tolerate it anymore so I had her outside the Club and told her as kindly as possible that I wasn't happy and wouldn't be seeing her anymore. Maybe I was insensitive but she burst in to tears and tried to put her arms around me. Maybe it was a nervous reaction but I started laughing.

des hardi said:
there s nothing like a barney on valentines day to piss you off rightly before you bang her senseless. i m pointing the finger at you angry-sex! ;)

LOL ya cant beat it

des hardi said:
there s nothing like a barney on valentines day to piss you off rightly before you bang her senseless. i m pointing the finger at you angry-sex! ;)

You can point the finger at me all you like,des.
By all means start an argument if it makes you feel better.
But you will never be anything more than a cheap fuck buddy to me.
Deal with it.
Happy Valentines Day.

i was in my late teens and decided i dindt want to be with this i had been with for 3 years. it was first love n all that so i didnt have a clue what to do.

i met her one night after work and decided i was going to tell her. we were at ashton bus station and as the 330 turned up she started to get on, i just shouted im sorry babe we are finished, im so sorry. then i legged it.

on a side note, we were shagging when my nan died in the room next door.

didactic said:
Hahaha that made me crack up. There is a very easy way to avoid all this grief you know?. Just never get in commited relationships unless you are sure its for you. I dont have girlfriends just friends who I sleep with if we are both comfortable with that arrangement. I never have to be burdened with the emotional rubbish even tho some try and I point them to the guys who want to date them on that level. Lay the ground work early and let them know you are not after a relationship and just are happy to be alone. Never make promises and never get sucked ito emotional blackmail. If they try it leave and find someone who understands the situation. Its how I choose to live granted its not for everyone.
The day I take relationship advice from the most narcissistic wanker to grace these forums is the day I give it all up.

Fuck me.

Was wanting to break up with my Ex, she was doing my head in so one night I took my boxers down, put my arse right on her nose and let rip. She woke up, started dry heaving and told me to get out.

A week later, she was at her cousins, I went to get my passport of her and as I walked into the bedroom she was in, she had a black body stocking on all fours with a dildo stuffed up her otters pocket with the passport on her back, she said 'come and get it' so I did and walked back out leaving her there, she ran out the bedroom, dildo still hanging in for dear life, shouting "my dads gonna batter you".

crizack said:
Was wanting to break up with my Ex, she was doing my head in so one night I took my boxers down, put my arse right on her nose and let rip. She woke up, started dry heaving and told me to get out.

A week later, she was at her cousins, I went to get my passport of her and as I walked into the bedroom she was in, she had a black body stocking on all fours with a dildo stuffed up her otters pocket with the passport on her back, she said 'come and get it' so I did and walked back out leaving her there, she ran out the bedroom, dildo still hanging in for dear life, shouting "my dads gonna batter you".

classy bird!

crizack said:

When did you meet my ex ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.