Breaking up is hard to do - Valentines special

gaudinho's stolen car said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Hair ruffling is the ultimate piss take. From a Southern rag as well? I'd have gone Derrick Bird.

Flicking the end of someone's tie is the ultimate piss take.

What, at the bottom? That sounds quite bad but I can't picture it.

You reach round (there is more than one use for this term, it would appear) the back of the tie, at the bottom and flick the other persons tie away from them quite quickly, but with minimal force. It conveys a feeling of utter contempt for the other person's personal space and dignity.

Flicking the end of someone's tie is the ultimate piss take.

You reach round (there is more than one use for this term, it would appear) the back of the tie, at the bottom and flick the other persons tie away from them quite quickly, but with minimal force. It conveys a feeling of utter contempt for the other person's personal space and dignity.

Would the back of their hand touch my midriff? That sounds awful, and I agree that it is a piss take. How about that shit thing you used to do as a kid, where you point at someones chest as if they have spilt food, and then when they look down you flick their nose?

Would the back of their hand touch my midriff? That sounds awful, and I agree that it is a piss take. How about that shit thing you used to do as a kid, where you point at someones chest as if they have spilt food, and then when they look down you flick their nose?

I still do that now. It doesn't go down too well in job interviews.

It's an icebreaker, shows you've got a "GSOH".

You'd think wouldn't you? It appears that not everyone has as G(a)SOH as we do.

As to your midriff question - yes, especially if you are carrying a little extra holiday weight.

Yeh, I do it on a first date for the same reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.