Breaking up is hard to do - Valentines special

Lucky Toma said:
About 18 months ago I posted a thread on here in the immediate aftermath of having my heart ripped out, played keepy-uppy with, before being volleyed into the back of City's net (metaphorically speaking).
Got some amazing back-up from ace people on here and that got me through.

Met up with her in Manchester yesterday for the first time (she's from Brighton, I'm from Wales) and we went to the Etihad (she's a blue) and had a few drinks around town. Was sound. Laid a few demons to rest.

Glad to here that mate.

scottchorlton said:
jacko8684 said:
i broke up with a lady who had her baby with her at the time....we were 20 and the baby was 18months, id been seeing her for literally 3 weeks... she started screaming that i was a bastard and would never see my child. ....i wasnt the kids dad, she just used the child to cause one massive fucking scene in the middle of a packed park in heywood...... that was a fun time as i took them both home!!!!

Which pub?
pub???

Lucky Toma said:
About 18 months ago I posted a thread on here in the immediate aftermath of having my heart ripped out, played keepy-uppy with, before being volleyed into the back of City's net (metaphorically speaking).

Met up with her in Manchester yesterday for the first time (she's from Brighton, I'm from Wales) and we went to the Etihad (she's a blue) and had a few drinks around town. Was sound. Laid a few demons to rest.
Good to hear m8

Breaking up with my last girlfriend was pretty hard a lot of arguing then getting back together, anyway once It had finally ended I thought that was that and wouldn't see her again. Started going out with a new girl and in September she moves into a student flat turns out the ex is living downstairs in the flat below all the student accommodation in Manchester and yet that happens. Some how it is my fault and I planned it haha.

All you need is Jo... said:
Breaking up with my last girlfriend was pretty hard a lot of arguing then getting back together, anyway once It had finally ended I thought that was that and wouldn't see her again. Started going out with a new girl and in September she moves into a student flat turns out the ex is living downstairs in the flat below all the student accommodation in Manchester and yet that happens. Some how it is my fault and I planned it haha.

Hmmmmmm. Maybe you are a master genius, but don't know it yet?

[bigimg]http://bloggingbiblically.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/two-girls-kiss-one-guy-on-cheek.jpg[/bigimg]

Lucky Toma said:

Sounds like you still have "feelings" tread carefully there.

glen quagmire said:

[bigimg]http://bloggingbiblically.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/two-girls-kiss-one-guy-on-cheek.jpg[/bigimg]

Haha no one girlfriend is enough for me mate don't think suggesting the threesome would go down well with either of them.

glen quagmire said:

Haha no one girlfriend is enough for me mate don't think suggesting the threesome would go down well with either of them.

Where there's a will there's a way young Jedi.

rohypnol_30951.jpg

didactic said:
Ardwick AFC said:
Post your stories here.

Me first...

I'd recently come out of a long term relationship, so I was just messing about with various girls around the West Didsbury area for a bit. Wasn't really ready to jump into another heartbreaker. So, I'd been seeing this girl for a month or so, and she was starting to get a little bit heavy, texting and emailing me all day, even waiting outside my shared house when I came home from work. So I decided it was time to pull the shutters down on our brief relationship. I decided to take her round to the metropolitan pub on Burton road, and tell her over a drink. I know it was a bit cowardly to do it in a crowded room, but I considered she wouldn't blub like a child if there were people around us. So I came out with it, and she took it quite well, a slight quiver of the bottom lip, but she seemed to hold it together. Ten minutes later we were outside the pub, and I gave her a hug and wished her all the best. I then crossed over lapwing lane as she stood on the opposite side of the road watching me walk out of her life forever, and just then, at this very moment...a black taxi drove through a big puddle and soaked her....I kept walking, pretending I did not see it happen, and I could hear her wailing as I turned the corner and started to run home.

Hahaha that made me crack up. There is a very easy way to avoid all this grief you know?. Just never get in commited relationships unless you are sure its for you. I dont have girlfriends just friends who I sleep with if we are both comfortable with that arrangement. I never have to be burdened with the emotional rubbish even tho some try and I point them to the guys who want to date them on that level. Lay the ground work early and let them know you are not after a relationship and just are happy to be alone. Never make promises and never get sucked ito emotional blackmail. If they try it leave and find someone who understands the situation. Its how I choose to live granted its not for everyone.
I was reading your reply. About half way down, i thought to myself 'I bet this reply is from Didactic' and i was correct. True story bro.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
glen quagmire said:

Where there's a will there's a way young Jedi.

rohypnol_30951.jpg

Haha I clearly still have a lot to learn, thank you for your wise advice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.