Brendan Rodgers to City (merged)

Re: Mancini's potential successors

1961_vintage said:
typicalcity68 said:
Brendan Rodgers is the shock name in the frame to replace Roberto Mancini as Manchester City manager, writes the Sunday People.
The Blues power-brokers believe the 40-year-old Irishman fulfils all the criteria they deem essential

No direct quotes
No substance
No referential integrity
No truth
No chance
No story

And not a fucking hope for the future of sports journalism in this country whilst articles of utter shite like this are given the editorial go ahead to be published.
Correct.

Re: Brendan Rodgers the NEW City manager...yeeeeaaaaass!!!!

Bones_92 said:
How and why do they get away with reporting such shite?

Surely this type of reporting should come under a gossip column so the readers are aware it is exactly that, otherwise in my opinion it comes under the Leveson Inquiry as lies and nothing but lies.

just change the name and its the same story they've been running with for the past 3 season!!!!!!!

Re: Mancini's potential successors

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
BlueAnorak said:
I've decide if we have to have anyone in the Prem asside from Mancini then Laudrap is the man.

Martinez.
Whilst I'd like to see him at a bigger club, Manchester City is not the place for such an experiment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.