Brendan Rodgers to City (merged)

Short memories for a few i think

City have looked at gaining his services previously, albeit assistant to Mancini (maybe looking at him as a future replacement) but the guy knows his onions and given the right club could do well with his philosophy on football.

After saying all that i believe the City job is too big for him

skyblue_brother said:
Mancini does not have the full support of the club but just as we are reportedly approaching some managers, he undoubtably will have been approached for manager positions such as Monaco. As such I'm sure Soriano will have drawn up a list of managers just as he has reportedly for every position in the team such as;

Category A targets who are regarded as the very best player in their position, blue-chip performers capable of raising the quality of the team instantly. Those players on the B list are viewed as the best available targets, while those in the C tier are judged to be the best and most promising young players in the world. Finally, the D list of players is for those who are believed to be the most outstanding teenagers, players who would be signed with the future in mind, rather than an immediate place in the team.

I would not be shocked if Rodgers made it onto the Category C list of best young managers and that Rafa was on Category B list of available managers (I'm not gonna say best) but i do not believe Mancini will ever be replaced unless a Manager who has been identified as a category A manager is available. For me if we were to replace Mancini it would only be for a manager such as klopp who i believe could improve our team spirit and support the youth development project. Otherwise i say lets stick with Mancini as he has bought us success and is a top draw manager.

No mention of the infamous Category F list that Garcia, Maicon, Wright and Sinclair were drawn from last summer... Average players with their bags packed - willing to play for anyone at a moments notice - for a decent wage of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.