Brentford (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Absolutely dominant performance. Largely excellent defensively other than the goal and once we ironed out some sloppy passes. Could have been 10 up at half time. Kept at it. Passed and moved them around well and Phil got the job done. Onto the next.

who knows how involved the club are. I would say 10-15% of the fans there last night were tourists. It’s was quite a big number. The rest made plenty of noise though. The fans (8/9 others) on my row didn’t sing at all and a few were definitely not supporting anyone as seemed to be just as excited when Brentford attacked as when we did. Didn’t really celebrate when we scored either.
Yep - Indeed. Same next to me - no singing, iPhones out, bags of tat, normal tourist behaviour. No idea how we sort this out (maybe go back to being shite? Never remember any tourists at Chesterfield away?). The curse of modern football I suppose, and maybe in another decade it will be like the NFL...

Maupay may well be helping take Brentford to new depths, mocking Maddison and Walker who are key England players and respected football wise amongst their peers is not the best approach to a potential relegation dog fight.
As with Toney they now appear on the back pages for the wrong reasons.

Brentford will be a better team when the AFCON is over
They’re missing Wissa & Mbuemo’s (sic) pace up front
Will cause problems for most teams in a couple of weeks when these 2 are back

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.