Brentford (A) - Post-Match Thread

Pep got away without using any subs, but although Brentford didn’t really threaten towards the end, I can’t understand why Gundog and Mahrez were rested. OK we have Arsenal in 60 something hours, but ten minutes wouldn’t have worn them out.
Pep doesn't use subs when there's a jeopardy in the game

Well Grealish was non existent. Even Barnardo was quiet although thats understandable on the occassion hes entitled. Ferna for me is showing his age at times. GJ contributed nothing. Some very sloppy hospital passes generally. Obv delighted with the 3 pts but we were fortunate they never nicked one cos I couldnt see a second from us.
Maybe they were also fortunate we didn’t double the lead ?

You don’t always have to look for the negative angle btw

Great performance considering the number of games over Xmas. Result more important, the Ake was terrific, Phil the most potent attacker with flashes from Kev and Dinho. Eddie looked alert too. If we get points against the arses we'll be sitting very pretty.

Just watched the late national and NW news on bbc1. Rita Chakrabarti smiled both at the top of bulletin and when the sports items were introduced. Good un. Even Andy Swiss' match report seemed fair . Perhaps Roan's finally been claimed by satan!

On to the local stuff, Irish big haired, full chested woman couldn't read our result of the autocue quick enough. And no mention of how much of a gap we'd opened up. Meow!

Long as we guard against complacency, get behind all the lads and don't go all entitled, hopefully we'll do alright come May....CTID
Great post pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.