Brentford (A) | Post Match Thread

The rags is the only downer. I can take losing to any other club, well maybe except Liverpool but not those scum. Add to the fact we have to put up with their moronic fans instead of mixing with others and having some decent banter.
It's champions league I'm more bothered about. I want to win both, but if we're to lose one I'd prefer it's the FA Cup game.

Stop fucking moaning you precious cunts in here that are! We've won the league for the THIRD season in a row with THREE games to spare, after chasing down a very good Arsenal side with an eight point lead. As well as that we've reached the fa cup final and the champions league final, thrashing Bayern Munich and Real Madrid along the way. In thar process we've played the best football I've witnessed in fifty five years of watching this club. In TWENTY FIVE games we've lost ONCE in a dead rubber game while playing the reserves.

Will resting key players lose us momentum? Nobody knows. Such is our system and the players knowledge of playing it I doubt it. The ones rested will be fit and raring to go. If we lose one or both finals I'm sure all the told you so whiners will be back saying it was because of this. It won't be. Two tough decent sides want to win these finals as much as we do. Bad luck, a worldie goal, the dreaded var and/or the other teams playing better could happen and we could lose. I hope we don't and if we put a performance in like against Liverpool, Arsenal and Madrid we won't barring something freak happening. Count your blessings, stop fucking whining, get behind the lads and stop thinking you know more than the best manager in the world, you don't.
3iS8.gif

If we played our strongest team and say Rodri, KDB, Erling or any of the starting 11 got injured there would be uproar about playing our strongest team and risking players for a meaningless game, now we can concentrate on Saturday with our strongest team that are now fully rested, also the players who have not played too much over the season have now got good game time, which we may or may not need.
Good to see there are one or two in our fan base who aren’t remedials.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.