Brentford (A) | Post Match Thread

Champions league is the most important, every day of the week. I obviously want to win both though. Were bigger than bragging rights these days. Oh and United fans are desperate for us to lose to Inter, absolutely desperate.
if they could choose one game for us to definitely lose, its Inter, small-time weirdos

I think, or more like I know, that too may people are underestimating how draining the run of wins will have been. Was it 12 in league plus the Champs games? Players will have been playing through the pain barrier, possibly even having injections to get them on to the pitch, so of course it’s the right thing to do to then let them have a couple of weeks of recovery.

I have faith that the sports science guys will know exactly what they’ve been doing this time around, and we wil, be ready and waiting as close as possible to 100% for the 2 big games to come.

Enjoy the ride!

Depends which members of the first team leave as we will maybe have to get about 5 or 6 in,but there’s a few that don’t cut it for me that played today I agree
This is like the match day forum on a bad day!
You can't judge them - the reserves - when loads of them are thrown in together - away, and against an almost full strength Premier League team. If there's one or 2 in amongst an otherwise strong 11, they'd probably look much better.
I was torn today as to whether we should go strong and get momentum back, or choose a similar team to the one that started - was it 9 of the team who played Real Madrid missing? Pep's choice. He doesn't get much wrong. If he decided that the best way to win the next 2 games is by giving players an extra rest, so be it.
As to the game, I didn't get to see it - probably just as well.

Stop fucking moaning you precious cunts in here that are! We've won the league for the THIRD season in a row with THREE games to spare, after chasing down a very good Arsenal side with an eight point lead. As well as that we've reached the fa cup final and the champions league final, thrashing Bayern Munich and Real Madrid along the way. In thar process we've played the best football I've witnessed in fifty five years of watching this club. In TWENTY FIVE games we've lost ONCE in a dead rubber game while playing the reserves.

Will resting key players lose us momentum? Nobody knows. Such is our system and the players knowledge of playing it I doubt it. The ones rested will be fit and raring to go. If we lose one or both finals I'm sure all the told you so whiners will be back saying it was because of this. It won't be. Two tough decent sides want to win these finals as much as we do. Bad luck, a worldie goal, the dreaded var and/or the other teams playing better could happen and we could lose. I hope we don't and if we put a performance in like against Liverpool, Arsenal and Madrid we won't barring something freak happening. Count your blessings, stop fucking whining, get behind the lads and stop thinking you know more than the best manager in the world, you don't.
1685300504582.gif

We're about to embark on the greatest fortnight of football in the clubs history. Two huge finals, beamed all over the world, dining at the very top table.

30,000+ blues travelling down to Wembley and 25,000+ travelling to Istanbul, having the time of our fucking lives. The envy of every single opposition supporter in England.

Yet, some on here are hand-wringing about coming away from Brighton & Brentford with less than emphatic wins. Worried about "momentum". Flapping about "undercooked" players. Bitching about Peps squad management.

Well, get to fuck. When you get there, get to fuck some more.

Enjoy the fucking sunshine, drink it in....because we were in the shade for fucking decades.

Up the fucking mighty Blues.

OK this is disastrous. :(
But I just can't understand how this happened. They played before 11 days the Real Madrid home game normally and did not seem to have anything.
And then, according to this "10 days", they stopped training, obviously because they have a not that minor issue.

But then why did Pep say on Friday that all players are fit for Sunday(today)?

Anyway, Dias is extremely important for us, when he came back we never lost a game(36 undefeated?) and we went on a huge run as he did tidy the defense.
Grealish is also very important as he was excellent this 2nd half of the year being a constant big threat on the left side.
So if they will miss any final it will be a huge blow :(
No one is injured.

They may well be nursing slight knocks / twinges as they probably do on a standard basis most of any given season.

Pep clearly wants the main 15/16 rested, as fresh as can be and chomping at the bit.

Those on here who envisage they’ll have been sat round balls deep in KFC, Stella and Rizla are either monumentally stupid, wums or a combination.

They’ll be working their bollocks off, working on every minute detail, as a group, wrapped in cotton wool away from the meaningless games we’ve earned the right to swerve.

Grow up and wipe your fannies.

We're about to embark on the greatest fortnight of football in the clubs history. Two huge finals, beamed all over the world, dining at the very top table.

30,000+ blues travelling down to Wembley and 25,000+ travelling to Istanbul, having the time of our fucking lives. The envy of every single opposition supporter in England.

Yet, some on here are hand-wringing about coming away from Brighton & Brentford with less than emphatic wins. Worried about "momentum". Flapping about "undercooked" players. Bitching about Peps squad management.

Well, get to fuck. When you get there, get to fuck some more.

Enjoy the fucking sunshine, drink it in....because we were in the shade for fucking decades.

Up the fucking mighty Blues.
In Pep we trust.

Stop fucking moaning you precious cunts in here that are! We've won the league for the THIRD season in a row with THREE games to spare, after chasing down a very good Arsenal side with an eight point lead. As well as that we've reached the fa cup final and the champions league final, thrashing Bayern Munich and Real Madrid along the way. In thar process we've played the best football I've witnessed in fifty five years of watching this club. In TWENTY FIVE games we've lost ONCE in a dead rubber game while playing the reserves.

Will resting key players lose us momentum? Nobody knows. Such is our system and the players knowledge of playing it I doubt it. The ones rested will be fit and raring to go. If we lose one or both finals I'm sure all the told you so whiners will be back saying it was because of this. It won't be. Two tough decent sides want to win these finals as much as we do. Bad luck, a worldie goal, the dreaded var and/or the other teams playing better could happen and we could lose. I hope we don't and if we put a performance in like against Liverpool, Arsenal and Madrid we won't barring something freak happening. Count your blessings, stop fucking whining, get behind the lads and stop thinking you know more than the best manager in the world, you don't.

Quoted just to quote. Hopefully some of the fannies have a read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.