Brentford (A) | Post Match Thread

Agree - and that’s why they won’t be selected.

But according to many on here a while ago Ake and Rodri were shit. Apparently Rodri couldn’t turn and Ake couldn’t step up. Point is why the fuck do people slag off the players so easily?
Rodders had a difficult first season but then went to another level in his second season and then became world class . Ake had injury issues early in his city career but really looked the part . Now he is immense and an integral part of the team . Pep,s coaching is the key to both these players becoming the players they are today . Not a chance pep can coach Phillips and Gomez to those levels . Vast majority of fans want all new signings to work out but sadly even with city and peps magic it doesn’t always work out unfortunately.

Stop fucking moaning you precious cunts in here that are! We've won the league for the THIRD season in a row with THREE games to spare, after chasing down a very good Arsenal side with an eight point lead. As well as that we've reached the fa cup final and the champions league final, thrashing Bayern Munich and Real Madrid along the way. In thar process we've played the best football I've witnessed in fifty five years of watching this club. In TWENTY FIVE games we've lost ONCE in a dead rubber game while playing the reserves.

Will resting key players lose us momentum? Nobody knows. Such is our system and the players knowledge of playing it I doubt it. The ones rested will be fit and raring to go. If we lose one or both finals I'm sure all the told you so whiners will be back saying it was because of this. It won't be. Two tough decent sides want to win these finals as much as we do. Bad luck, a worldie goal, the dreaded var and/or the other teams playing better could happen and we could lose. I hope we don't and if we put a performance in like against Liverpool, Arsenal and Madrid we won't barring something freak happening. Count your blessings, stop fucking whining, get behind the lads and stop thinking you know more than the best manager in the world, you don't.
well said sir.

Nobody has slated him. People have questioned the selection and some players ability from what I've seen but nobody has slated him.
i don't think there was anything wrong with selection tbh, if we didn't miss our chances we could've won and then there was a risk of an important player getting injured with 2 finals coming up so it was a safe option not to take that risk in a meaningless game, had that happen pep would've looked liked a tit for doing so and we wouldn't stop hearing about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.