Brentford (A) - Sun 28th May, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping for:

No injuries
At least a draw to keep unbeaten run going and get 90 points
Performances from Alvarez, Foden, Mahrez to get their confidence up as we may need them in the next 2 games

I prefer it when the players aren't rested and they're playing every 3 or 4 days.

They get into a rythm.

Didn't Pep once rest his Bayern players at the end of the season and they didn't do well in the final cup games?

I prefer it when the players aren't rested and they're playing every 3 or 4 days.

They get into a rythm.

Didn't Pep once rest his Bayern players at the end of the season and they didn't do well in the final cup games?
Forgot that last bit , it is risky , i think the players do do better in a rythm

They get into a rythm.

I wish we had a game on Wednesday and one the Wednesday after n’all.

The biggest dread I have for the two finals aren’t United and Inter, it’s City losing momentum and sharpness.

Surely Dias and JG have actual injuries if to not feature two games in a row? Hopefully nothing serious.

No issue with that side whatsoever. I'm guessing that the "A teamers" who aren't in today (Dias, Rodri, Stones, KDB, NMS, Gundogan, Silva and Grealish) will be galavanting across the green swarf of Brent next saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.