Brentford (A) - Sun 28th May, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would take a draw and no injuries right now , but i am certain after Brentford have given us a guard of honour they will be keen to do the double over the Champions , but Toney is a massive miss for them he caused problems at the Etihad. A nice steady 0-0 or 1-1 , will be acceptable , a couple of days rest for the lads and get tuned in for the Rags next Saturday , bring it on.

Defo down to money and TV revenue etc... Getting back on a Sunday evening from a ground miles away using public transport isn't always the easiest of tasks is it!
The last time I went to a final league game of the season on a Saturday was the one when we beat Sunderland 3:2 at Maine Road in 91 in the old first division.. The result meant we finished above United (quite a big deal at the time) and Sunderland went down.
Since the start of the Premier League I'm pretty sure all final games in the top flight have been on a Sunday ?

Not sure which team I would have out for this game but I would go for half reserves and half strength team and mix it up later during the game so we don't risk the injuries and keep the fitness up.

Won't be a easy afternoon but we can beat them and overturn that embarrassing defeat earlier in the season.

It is very difficult to not focus on the next 2 weekends as a fan, let alone a player. I will be hibernating and letting Cityitis kick in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.