Brentford (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Another underwhelming performance but all that matters was that 3 points and the big lump upfront banging one in.

But with the games we have on the horizon we are going to have to improve considerably.

Yes, she was OK. Sounded like she actually enjoyed football.
I’m sorry I didn’t catch her name, but she was certainly no worse than many of the men. She was able to hold her own, and have a laugh, without sounding like she didn’t know what she was talking about.

Just glad I don’t have to listen to the phalanx of old, tired Red Top retirees waxing lyrical about “back in the day” that infest the UK feeds.

Wrap Kev in bubble wrap before Liverpool. Should be OK in next two matches but need him there.

Another underwhelming performance but all that matters was that 3 points and the big lump upfront banging one in.

But with the games we have on the horizon we are going to have to improve considerably.

I thought it was nice that Erling actually had a ball that played into his wheelhouse. That kind of ball is getting as rare as hens teeth, its almost like the players have been told not to play it.

He's barely played this season, and we're one point off the top spot "basically so poor", goodness knows what you thought in the late 90's.
Could have been really succesful for us if we kept Kendal at the start of the decade. He got Quinny plsying like Demon! I thought we had the makings of a proper side then tbf

Last edited:
On that match thread I saw posts that said Dias, Akanji, Walker, Alvarez and Haaland as not very good and shouldn't be playing at City.

Gave up with the thread.
Not necessarily not good but anyone with eyes can see there is only ONE place for Alvarez and Haaland is the best in the world..with grass in front of him. That finish last night with all that pressure..amazing. but as we don't often counter like that..he' looks a. Forlorn figure mostly.

I thought it was nice that Erling actually had a ball that played into his wheelhouse. That kind of ball is getting as rare as hens teeth, its almost like the players have been told not to play it.
Thing is we have had over a decade of tight short passes moving the oppo around. Academy plays same wsy, we buy players with that in mind, manager brought up on it..hard to change culture at a click of the fingers really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.