Brentford (H) - PL | Post Match Thread

Delighted to get out of that with 3 points. Far from our best but we are winners. You don't win leagues without winning these kind of games. I take it as a positive, stops you getting too complacent, having to work hard for it.

Credit to Brentford too, they come and played.

Well played Brentford. Really gave us problems and had a go.
But thought we were great second half and should have ended with 4 at least. Very good contest.

Bloody Hell, that was a hard watch.

Walker with a near braindead moment near the end.

Looked like we were carrying some passengers today.

Fucking hate international breaks. Just fuck them off. City over England every time for me!!

4 wins out of 4. Can't grumble at that.

Haaland is a beast. Off to the pub!!

A bit all over the place 1st half (especially in defence and CM). Much better after the break.

Haaland and KDB were very good and Rodri and Gvardiol coming on steadied the ship. How we didn't get at least a couple 2nd half I'll never know.

First half we were lucky not to concede 3 or 4, second half we were unlucky not to score 3 or 4, Pep's half time subs worked as were totally in control in the second half and Brentford hardly threatened, big win with the dippers losing and we've two big games ahead of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.