Brentford (H) - PL | Post Match Thread

Was steeling myself for a late sucker punch as it so often happens when you can’t get the killer goal.

3 points and several players getting some minutes into their legs (and a lot of rust off for some).

Kova has done brilliantly this season but Rodri looks like he’s itching to get his season started.

Brilliant again from big Erl, loved his second goal especially.

Brentford played really well. Congrats to them. Haaland and Ederson were amazing. Savinho showing (once again) that he will ve a great asset, KDB with some great passing, and Rodri and Gvardiol putting tve match in order once they got subbed in.

Leaders, and Foden hasn't even played. What a team.
Someone who looked very like Phil must have played the second half at Chelsea then

Good win against an impressive side.

Did not like the starting XI at all. I know we’ve just had an international break and some players needed the minutes but I don’t think Pep did those players any favours by fielding so many at once.

Stones and Walker were atrocious in the opening 45. Stones improved somewhat after the break but Walker had a nightmare.

The Gundo/Kova partnership did not work and we looked far more solid in the 2nd half.

Savinho was a threat but I didn’t like his dive and he gave me a heart attack when he gave it away at the end. He needs a goal.

Grealish needs something as well but not sure what it is. For someone so talented, he has become quite boring to watch.

KDB was very good.

Haaland unstoppable.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.