Brentford (H) - Post-Match Thread

I was thinking similar regarding Foden after last night. Wouldn't it be great if they all started being at the top of their game at the same time, we'd be even more fearsome.
I said to my lads at the match last night that Foden was getting bullied at bit needs to have a spell on the left again.

City fanbase as follows

Happy clapper
Optimistic
Balanced
Always on edge
Negative
Never Happy
Complete doom merchant

Marvin:
I think Marvin has a point. It’s all depends on City, play well got a great chance of winning really well take them lightly we’ll get beaten, possibly, remember what happened the last time we played at Carrow Road.

Hate to say it and will probably get a bit of stick but Phil and Bernie dont show as well when Kev is there.
Good job he was there, for his defensive display alone; never mind his goal. Phil not been anywhere near his level since he was dropped. Very sloppy at times. Bernardo does have these ‘quiet’ games now and then. Overall, a comfortable but frustrating win.

The reason I get pissed off is because I am trying to watch a football match and with 10 minutes I am up and down like I yoyo as people want to get passed. It is spoiling my enjoyment of the game. The Fulham I must have missed about ten minutes with people leaving blocking my view etc.

Can you imagine people doing that in the cinema lol
Understood.

Not sure once I have said that I am pissed off

More I find it ridiculous

This team should be given more appreciation and that for me includes staying and showing that

I made a comment, obviously bothers others that they make stupid comments like 'its not a prison'

No, it's a match, go and support your team and back them for 90 mins

You do know a match lasts 90 mins?
I know ya pays your money and ya makes ya choice!

Not my favorite thing to have to bob and weave a bit, either, but…

Genuinely wonder if I have watched the same game after being at the etihad last night. Sterling was our best attacker on the pitch by a country mile. People slagging DeBruyne but his work rate and tracking back was excellent.

everyones workrate was good last night.
no one played really well except for the defence, but they all put a shift in. you cant ask more than that

You are correct it shouldn't bother you but then again we shouldn't get annoyed or pissed off at the emptyhad jokes. You would never think we're the best team in the country possibly Europe at 85 mins. In fact you would think we've just got relegated.
I don’t get annoyed or pissed off st Emptyhad jokes!

Jealousy comes in many forms and the fact that others care speaks volumes…ABOUT THEM!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.