Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

Doubt anybody is happy about the weekend. Not jumping off the nearest bridge doesn’t mean that we’re all content. Happy clapping and not being a fucking soft **** aren’t mutually exclusive.
Exactly. I'm all over this forum giving my own opinion about what I think went wrong yesterday, no problem with that whatsoever. And if you'd got me walking out the stadium it would have been worse.

Just hate some of the worst people on here logging on and chucking our players and manager under the bus for a bad day at the office. If supporting the most successful manager and team we've ever had is happy clapping then so be it.

No bad feelings from me - the game was a bit of a disappointment, but I thought Brentford played a very intelligent game and deserved it

Thomas Frank is a great manager and what he’s done with Brentford deserves as many plaudits as he can get

We can’t win every game, and we’ll still win the league

Gundo getting the nods week in and week out after being poor the ENTIRE campaign thus far is baffling. Grealish amazing midweek? Let’s drop him. Do not understand the decision making in todays lineup.
1000% agree about both Gundo and Grealish. Not making a change made it that much worse.

What's the point of having a great squad if we aren't going to use it when we are in moments of need.

No wonder Grealish is playing within himself , he can't get going. He has a great game and then is on the bench the next. Doesn't even get brought on to try and change the game!

Baffled.

Lack of subs and tactics insane today with world cup in players minds. Game management shocking. Take a point pep under all the circumstances. Everyone flying forward with a minute to go is nuts

Love pep but he has his faults & tactics like this is why we won’t win champs league
Tinkerers don't win the CL. Pep became a massive tinkerer at Bayern in CL and unless he miraculously changes that's one trophy we will not be winning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.