Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

We got what we deserved which was nothing.
Stones in an attacking sense was woeful, he played the game at a snails pace.
I can't remember a single chance for Haaland who looked like he played teh game on roller skates!

Well done to Brentford, they wanted it from the first to the last minute.

Too many players not taking any risks ahead of the WC.

Worst performance for a long time. Well done Brentford superb defensive display with quality up front. Well deserved. Up to Gooners now to take advantage.

Good character builder for the younger blues..mcfc OK

Unprofessional from a lot of the players with their eye on the World Cup. Cancelo is having a terrible season. Kev another stinker. Haaland had no service. Stones is pathetic at RB, especially going forward. Arsenal huge favourites for the title as they have had a more difficult run of fixtures and are going to be 5 points clear.
Yup I think Arsenal are odd on, they will run us ragged and I’m not convinced we’re good enough for 2nd after todays can’t be arsed performance

Very poor performance, all round. Surprised we didn’t use the bench more. Didn’t deserve to win. Not happy but shit happens! Onwards and upwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.