Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

You can blame the ref or the world cup all you like. That's been coming for a while. Pep needs to learn that substitutions sometimes change a game. His management was as bad as some of the players performances.

Cancelo is an absolute shithouse both defensively and for his play acting.
He represents everything that is wrong with football. Hopefully we ship him off to the continent where he belongs.
"Best fullback in the world indeed"
hey I keep getting hammered every time i point out how gash cancelo is...Most others were today though.

Cancelo should never play again for city after that dive and cheating, hate cheating by players, and we are quick to call others that do it ? Disgrace

as for the game, truly the worst game of the season and no matter what pep says the players did not give 100% and coasted the game knowing the world cup places are more important than playing for Manchester city, maybe questions again pep about the 5 subs not being used then moaning about the players are knackered,

BUT I will say we would have taken 2nd place before the world cup with still having arsenal to play twice

I've said it many times before. We simply cannot defend against any team that are quick up front. Our defence is always too slow. Add to which the overall poor performance of the players and their inability to pick out a pass to Haaland. Meant we were always going to struggle. Pep once again, got out strategised we have the players but Pep refuses to make the changes.
To me many of the team played as if their mind was on the World Cup and didn't want to get injured.
Losing to Brentford at home..! I'm gutted!

Actually miss Jesus, Leroy and Sterling. Our wingers right now are appalling apart from Foden.

A bad day at the office really. Ederson aside, I don’t think there is another positive to take from that performance.

We haven’t really played well since beating United and I don’t think it’s a coincidence that it’s since Walker has been out injured.

How the fuck does he just sit there the way he does waiting for the moment of inevitability

The writing was on the wall 10 minutes in to the second half.

It is like his Ego is so Big he believes he can never EVER get it wrong.So becomes even more entrenched and determined not to change things.

Thankfully these games are rare and very few.Still you can 100% guarantee every season we will get a few of these Games against Liverpool and latter stages of the Champions League that usually results in out exit.

We didn't need to lose this game.

We needed to fundamentally change things.Bring on Jack,get him going at their box.Stop lobbing Balls in to their back 9.

I hope Pep parting Gift is not a League Title to go with the FA Cup to Arteta.

Criminal in game management today,fucking criminal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.