Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

stepping on the pitch for a starters today

Appalling attitude....strolling around, half arsed in everything he did whether defensively or attacking wise....he failed to compete at all.....same with Cancello

I don’t agree with that at all. He rarely gave the ball away. How on earth was he bad defensively? And what were you expecting attacking wise? He’s not a right back

city currently 5/11 Arsenal 9/2

You clearly don’t understand nuance, tight here now arsenal are the best team and playing better football, they have had a far harder run in

Were miles off and Arsenal are odds on to win on that basis

Arsenal don’t stroll around disinterested for 90 mins like today

Absolute fucking shambles. expected a less than full performance but not that level of apathy, Pep included.

Get this ridiculous world cup,out of the way and lets come back with a fit walker (please) and a renewed vigour.

seems since the palace ding dong Pep has told us to play even slower but it just blunts us and still doesnt prevent our susceptibility to counters. In fact id say we’re worse.

5 POINTS CLEAR YOU MOTHER FUCKING PLASTIC WANKERS!

GET IN!!!

COME ON YOU GUNNERS, LETS AVE IT

YOU BLUE NOSE WANKKEEEERS

UP THE ARSE!

WE GOT SUPER MIK ARTETA
HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED
TIERNEY AT THE BACK
GABBY IN ATTACK
WE'RE WINING THE FUCKING LEAGUE

SHIT ATMSOPHERE, SHIT GROUND, CAN'T GIVE AWAY TICKETS, MANAGER HAS TO BEG FOR AN ATMSOPHERE FROM THE DELINQUENT MANCS

5 POINTS CLEAR!!!!

EASY EAY EASY
He typed this because I was fucking his mum up the arse. Sorry guys. Full disclosure

A little hasty there. It’s only 14 games in, we’ve a tricky tie at Wolves tonight so nothing guaranteed there and you have a much stronger squad than us. We are more vulnerable to injuries to key players than you. I fully expect you guys to win the league again comfortably. Our aim is to secure top 4.
See right through you.

Are well...we were shit, Brentford deserved.....less said about ref/var the better.

My 5 mins of sulking is over and the world still turns.

Have a good weekend......highlight is waiting for the water to come back on in SK8.

It’s very very rare for me to actively dislike a City player. He has some good qualities, no doubt, but my god, Cancelo absolutely gets on my tits at times.
haha..Finally..ive been saying it for 2 years..he's a fraud...I said he'd get found out ...why havent we bought a good right back (defender) when we all knew we needed one 2/3 years ago

5 POINTS CLEAR YOU MOTHER FUCKING PLASTIC WANKERS!

GET IN!!!

COME ON YOU GUNNERS, LETS AVE IT

YOU BLUE NOSE WANKKEEEERS

UP THE ARSE!

WE GOT SUPER MIK ARTETA
HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED
TIERNEY AT THE BACK
GABBY IN ATTACK
WE'RE WINING THE FUCKING LEAGUE

SHIT ATMSOPHERE, SHIT GROUND, CAN'T GIVE AWAY TICKETS, MANAGER HAS TO BEG FOR AN ATMSOPHERE FROM THE DELINQUENT MANCS

5 POINTS CLEAR!!!!

EASY EAY EASY
Up the arse! fucking lol, what a tool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.