Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

What's the point of having a great squad if we aren't going to use it when we are in moments of need.

No wonder Grealish is playing within himself , he can't get going. He has a great game and then is on the bench the next. Doesn't even get brought on to try and change the game!

Baffled.
If Grealish had scored a hat-Trick mid week, Guaranteed Pep wouldn't have started him today.

Heaven forbid we get some consistency.

I used to wonder why Pep always Subbed Aguero when he was on a Hat-trick.

I wish he would stop fucking about with the defense, and putting Square Pegs in round Holes just to prove the point he can.Starting to do my Head in watching players playing in the wrong positions just to prove some sort of genius..

Build up play far too slow and predictable. A very bad day at the office and what was really frustrating was the aimless crosses into the box from Kdb and Cancelo.

Last edited:
Lethargic performance today. Brentford were well organised. Too many players dreaming of the world cup. That said, we've not been scoring many for the last several games. So, this has been coming. Perhaps the break comes at a good time. Disappointing.
No real intensity, maybe players trying to avoid injuries before WC?? Brentford played well and deserved the win.

Reactions: Bez
Look, arsenal are top on merit and nobody can say otherwise, But nobody wins the league at the midway point
arsenal will drop points and lose many games when we restart the season because it will be a different league,

Liverpool, spurs, Newcastle, United, will take points of arsenal because they will fight tooth and nail for places

Fuck the World Cup

and fuck international football.

Many of the players today were completely unprofessional, treating this game like it was preseason and hoping not to get an injury.

Arsenal likely to be 5 points clear at the break.

5 POINTS CLEAR YOU MOTHER FUCKING PLASTIC WANKERS!

GET IN!!!

COME ON YOU GUNNERS, LETS AVE IT

YOU BLUE NOSE WANKKEEEERS

UP THE ARSE!

WE GOT SUPER MIK ARTETA
HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED
TIERNEY AT THE BACK
GABBY IN ATTACK
WE'RE WINING THE FUCKING LEAGUE

SHIT ATMSOPHERE, SHIT GROUND, CAN'T GIVE AWAY TICKETS, MANAGER HAS TO BEG FOR AN ATMSOPHERE FROM THE DELINQUENT MANCS

5 POINTS CLEAR!!!!

EASY EAY EASY

Silly ****. It’s obvious we’ll win the title because we almost always do, because despite one shit game today we‘re better than you fucking shit wankers.

Fuck off back to wanking over photos of kids you skanky little prick.

We looked devoid of ideas at times. Struggled to win any headers at all either in defence or attack, and corners…. Wtf is going on there? Hope Pep explains why he stuck Bernie out wide and let John try and be the ‘playmaker’ rb? Lost count of the number of times I upset the wife screaming at the tv. Come on Wolves….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.