Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

Shame. Low energy and bad decisions all over the pitch. Anyway we have more points now than last season, and even if Arsenal get the 3 points I have very little doubt we wull beat them at the end.

As frustrating as it is, I would guess the energy levels are part of the planification for this unusual season.

We need a new set of fullbacks in the transfer window, we can not play like this any more with 3 centrer backs and cancelo ? We look miles away from a team that are fav's for everything ? also, when was the last good game we played with this setup
Groundhog day.

Fuck the World Cup

and fuck international football.

Many of the players today were completely unprofessional, treating this game like it was preseason and hoping not to get an injury.

Arsenal likely to be 5 points clear at the break.
How many Arse players are going to Qatar? Be interesting to see how they do tonight but I think they’ll be desperate for a 5 point gap

I agree totally, Arsenal have played spurs, dippers, scum, Chelsea, but if you say on here Arsenal are a good side you get shouted down, called miserable, accused of not being a city fan, unless you sing from the hymn sheet people on here want you to, then you get slaughtered
If we played them now they’d beat us. They’ve been the best team in the league so far.

The play was stopped for seven and a half minutes for Laporte's injury, so with all the time wasting and subs the ref added two and a half minutes
When they scored the second, it was almost two minutes before play started again and he allowed 57 seconds
We could have playrd till christmas and not score a second..we didnt play well...they dif gor an awsy side..its football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.