Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

Isn't it funny how the ref only saw the Brentford players allover us in the box when the corner wasn't taken, but as soon as they were he saw fuck all.

I'm sorry but the handball is clearly on the line, the if you aren't sure don't give it was bollocks. Clear pen.

After saying that, we were poor today, haaland wasn't fit either and Pep had a bad day. Their is along way to go though so let's see what happens in the new year.
Not sure it was ckear..even after 20 slow mo camera angles..we'd be upset t'other way round

why ? pep can take all the criticism, just like the glory, in fact pep always takes both because he understands the game
I wouldntbsay all of it. most of the team was fucking wank but he should be able to see that and make changes. Bernardo right mid is a criminal waste of one of the best mids on the planet.

Not sure it was ckear..even after 20 slow mo camera angles..we'd be upset t'other way round

With the cameras and tech surrounding VAR don’t tell me they can’t tell exactly where the ball hits his arm in relation to a line on the pitch!

The excuses are laughable from them.

In my opinion That result was purely down to our performance across the entire team. Slow, no movement off the ball, basics of the current city side if you like and just Waiting for an individual moment of quality.

Brentford deserved the points and should/would have had more if it wasn’t for latch ditch tackles and blocks. They had a plan and it worked, ball in the air win the header and go direct.

Biggest disappointment for me personally is that I can take losing when we have had a go but not when the effort isn’t there which is what it seemed today. The thought in the side being that it’s only Brentford we can coast it at 40-50%

Ah well only a few weeks to stew on it.

I wouldntbsay all of it. most of the team was fucking wank but he should be able to see that and make changes. Bernardo right mid is a criminal waste of one of the best mids on the planet.

with pep and the changes or lack of them, I think it's because he has to prove a point to others

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.