Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

If we are all being honest Haaland has made us look much better than we have been. I actually think we have been very poor in so many games. You would like to think we can only improve after the WC. We lack pace going forward now so if a team is very well organised we will really struggle to break them down especially when Kev is off it. Fullback is a huge issue as well that has to be addressed at some point.
I disagree mate, I don't think our football is better with Erling in the team even though he's been excellent. We created more with a false nine

Why?

nearly 30 chances to 8 75% possession to 25% but they deserved the win lol

If Var was doing the job correctly we would have had two pens on top,whether we score from them is a different thing but Brentford do not deserve praise for that kind of win.

They will be delighted and rightly so.
They did what other teams have failed to do and kept us from out scoring them at our place, I don't think we helped ourselves today and your right we should of had a penalty.

But apart from that the only other real opportunity we created was for gundogan.

They also had plenty of other opportunities as well too score in which they didn't especially in the first 10 minutes.

The most annoying part is we will never know.

That is what grates,we played shit for over 90 minutes, lose the game,with game changing players still sat on the Bench at the final Whistle

You lose the game after using all your options.You say fair enough we lost the game.

I feel sort of cheated,i bet others do also.

We have the best Bench in World Football yet never really use it unless a game looks won.
We haven’t played well since putting 6 past the filth

I disagree mate, I don't think our football is better with Erling in the team even though he's been excellent. We created more with a false nine
I agree with that. What I mean is Erlings goals have got us points that has made our season look better than our performances have probably deserved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.