Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

Could easily have which is fsir enough. I think when we didn't have Haaland our goals came from great overlapping fullbacks. Slide rule ball inside theirs..pull back and one of six mids would score..coming onto the ball..so no VAR risk...its tougher with a CF when teams defend deep
It is. As well as Brentford defended, we were dreadful with our crossing today and when we did get it right no one was taking the chance and running in at the back post
It was a case of Haaland or nothing

Worst case scenario: we have a poor season and Pep leaves. Then a new manager comes who knows when to make changes, signs and plays the right people, doesn't lose at Anfield and in the CL, and everything's fine.

Seriously, a new manager may do well. But it's sad to see how fickle some fans can be. We are in all competitions, nothing has been decided yet. And even if we don't win anything this season, we'll try next season. City are a very well run club.

Well that was fucking appalling.
Appalling performance, effort and tactics.
We got what we deserved today, fuck all!
I actually left soon as the second goal went in, last time I left early was under Pearce.
Thought it was better for my health that I left early.
Still fuming now!
I must have missed the presentation where we give Tony the freedom of the city.
You could see the goal coming a mile off since we give him time and space the whole game.
I don’t wanna say they didn’t care today, but it did look that way and most of them were already on their holidays.
I still cannot think of one good ball we put in today.
As for Kev he couldn’t pass wind today.
SHITE!
I had flashbacks of Sunderland for that goal. Then I convinced myself that we are passed that now and we are a mature team. Then the goal went in. Then I asked myself who am I trying to kid? In the words of Mancini...."This eeeez Futboll.".

Not a single decent ball to Haaland the entire game . If he was tying up 3 defenders we should have overloaded somewhere.
Haaland had the movement of a lamppost today. Even I can mark something that never moves. Not sure if he was still unfit, but he was fucking awful all afternoon. He wasn’t on his own but should have been better. Maybe when he looked to his right and saw Stones about to make another terrible effort at a cross his heart sank. Anyway, he was shit today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.