Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

Not a good day at all. Happens once in a while.

We’re still in a strong position and we’ll kick on when the league starts again, I’m sure.

I actually think when teams come at us from the off almost catch us cold, we seem to take a while to compose our game. Liverpool do it a lot to us and it seems to affect us. I think Brentford were told to get at us early and unsettle is and it seemed to work.

Teams are no camping ever deeper and most of the game is played in the opposition's last 30yards We make it hard for ourselves in that the CH's end up with being the play-makers and mostly getting in the way they should drop back to halfway line they are too slow and not likely to make the pass that's needed
Pep messed up massively today playing Gundo who makes the team slow it should have been Foden Haaland Greaslish with Bernie in MF he then took so so so long to make a change moving Bernie and pushing KDB wide right but it was too late the game was so bedded in by then Five subs at 60mins to shake it up but no one at 80+ madness
The ref officiated the game differently for the 2 teams one example Phil was fouled but he played on as we had possession but immediately lost it spring them onto an attack, when the opposite happened he pull back play as no advantage gained He was poor and complicit to their tactics especially the way he dealt with the blatant fouling in the penalty area
You can not blame the referee for our shite defending.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.