Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

I thought 'our shitting' was outstanding ...(wink wink)
Oops, yes sorry. Typing at speed with a heavy heart! Not the first time I have made that mistake, a freudian slip perhaps. Told my City whatsapp group a few weeks back that Palmer should have 'shit' rather than pass when I meant shot. I received the not unreasonable reply that he would probably have been sent off had he done so.

I agree with you other than I thought Foden and Ederson were the best of a bad bunch today.

I didn't see any incorrect penalty decisions with the ref other than the handball in the first half. VAR could not overturn it and if the ref gave the penalty for handball it would not have been overturned either.
So you think this is NOT obviously inside the box? I cannot see how anyone could imagine at least SOME of the ball is over the line here.

They had this view in stockley park and just cheated IMO.

IMG20221112130733.jpg

Shit performance but we need to move on and focus on the post world Cup part of the season. Every so often a result like this happens where too many players are having a bad day. We're still excellent and once this bulshit world Cup is out the way we can focus on the season with it overshadowing everything. Also we needn't worry about Arsenal, they're good but nowhere near our level and the wheels will fall off after Christmas.

Sure everything that could be said will have already been said about that shit show, but the one overriding issue that drives me and my lad to distraction is the lack of pace in our side, it’s quite shocking how slow so many of our players are.

That said, in a world cup year where so many players are preoccupied, then 32 points from first 14 games is just about acceptable.

Pep needs to give his head a wobble about making subs, no excuse again for that today.

You should be pissed off
Most of the team didn't give a fuck today
World cup or not that was awful

The lady behind joked to me at half-time, 'I didn't think you ever swore like that!'

I gave it the full lexicon today. It was like going to a Michelin starred restaurant and being served burnt beans on toast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.