Brentford (H) - Sat 12th Nov, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some idiotic questions every week,but the way he answers them is nothing short of arrogant I feel,it’s like he can’t be arsed,sighing and very rarely with a smile,as though he can’t be arsed being there

Don’t get me wrong I’m not overly arsed myself but his demeanour leaves a lot to be desired,I’ve noticed a lot more this season with him in press conferences,people will say he’s just playing them at their own game,but I cringe at some of his ways he answers them,idiotic questions or not,he knows it’s part of his obligations to do this,but fuck me he’s a right miserable twat on a Friday lunchtime

Main thing is we win of course,the rest I guess doesn’t matter,but he must know that city fans watch these as well as everyone else so a little light humour or somert wouldn’t go amiss I’m sure
It’s just the way he is. If he deems it a stupid question, he shuts down and gives a short, disinterested reply.

Last game and One week to the world cup. Interesting to see if it affects any players. You cant help having that in your mind but once the whistle blows it might be a case of focus on winning the game.

Kane (spurs) is one to watch as it might be his last WC and probably his only chance to win something.

There are some idiotic questions every week,but the way he answers them is nothing short of arrogant I feel,it’s like he can’t be arsed,sighing and very rarely with a smile,as though he can’t be arsed being there

Don’t get me wrong I’m not overly arsed myself but his demeanour leaves a lot to be desired,I’ve noticed a lot more this season with him in press conferences,people will say he’s just playing them at their own game,but I cringe at some of his ways he answers them,idiotic questions or not,he knows it’s part of his obligations to do this,but fuck me he’s a right miserable twat on a Friday lunchtime

Main thing is we win of course,the rest I guess doesn’t matter,but he must know that city fans watch these as well as everyone else so a little light humour or somert wouldn’t go amiss I’m sure
Lol

Wish Pep would lol every now and then.

So go on I've a little time on my hands,explain why you put lol,and I'll educate you if you give me a reason I don't agree with,or maybe the lol is something you feel as well.
Your attitude to pep , he has been asked the same crap once or twice a week for years, he knows they are trying to get a soundbite they can use negatively, he treats them the same as we would

Your attitude to pep , he has been asked the same crap once or twice a week for years, he knows they are trying to get a soundbite they can use negatively, he treats them the same as we would

Waste of time doing them,he may as well send someone else in then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.