Brentford (H) - Tues 20th Feb, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parking going to be fun

Had to go on to Google Maps to locate you. Couldn't believe the price you're paying for a pint, and then I saw that you're in the Alps, i.e. ski station territory. Now makes a bit more sense. I live about ten minutes on the train from the industrial town of Valenciennes, in the far, far north. The price of a pint is significantly more reasonable, because we're in a working-class area here and people wouldn't stand for it. That said, Lille (about 30k away) is very expensive, not far off Parisian prices, especially for rent and property (which are through the roof). That's what happens to every town once the TGV (high speed train) gets to it. Because suddenly Paris becomes commutable. You'll see when HS2 gets to Birmingham. You'll have loads of people commuting on a daily basis from Brum to London, but it'll send Brum prices up too. That's what would have happened had HS2 got to Manchester.
We drove over. , we are work8ng on mates chalet. We will call 8n on way back lol

if you're happy with him starting yet again in midfield then that makes no sense whatsoever
Not at all. I would start him out on the right. I just really rate the player, but Julian or Manuel should NOT play in midfield. Phil must stay in the middle, but I would love to see how Julian does on the right. I think he has the right attributes to do well there.

Most intrigued to see if Dias will win a header tonight. He set some standard for losing aerial battles on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.