Brentford (H) - Tues 20th Feb, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another stuttering performance coming up here I feel but we'll edge it 2-1. Ederson, Walker, Dias, Stones, Ake, Rodri, Bernardo, Kovacic, Doku, Foden, Haaland

It’s sold out but this could be one of those games where the big shiny Blue seats are seen especially in the family stand.

It’s sold out but this could be one of those games where the big shiny Blue seats are seen especially in the family stand.
Especially if it is pissing it down like on Saturday. There were rivers running out of the car parks and small lakes to negotiate from the Etihad Metrolink station round to entrance J.

For me, the team should be:

Ederson
Akanji
Stones
Dias
Ake
Rodri
Foden
KDB
Bernardo
Haaland
Bobb

It won’t be, but it should be.
I like this lineup especially with Jack being injured. Doku is always available to come on when they get ragged. In the recent game against them they, like a lot of teams who play us, got fatigued and that's when space opens up. We need control and move them about. I also don't think Walker is in the best of form and his bombing forward leaves us open to Toney on the counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.