Brentford PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I voted for John Stones, not because I always vote for him if he’s on the pitch, but because he had a few really good runs down the middle, especially that one just before half time, just before we scored and you could see that he was getting frustrated with a couple of our players.
He tried until the end. Pep gave him instructions obviously and he was trying to carry them out without much support.
This is not me wearing blue tinted glasses where JB is concerned just my observations from the front row in the stadium.
Haaland is obviously still struggling with the foot problem and has gone back to being Alfie’s Boy! Bernie was like a Will o the wisp at times, here, there and everywhere and Gundog wasn’t too bad. KDB had a nightmare. Laporte obviously wanted to do a Zaba with the bandage round his head!! Ederson had a great game and was second to John Stones.
Pep surprised me by only putting one substitute on.
All in all a day to be forgotten and filed with some of the matches from yesteryear!!

I went for De Bruyne him and Foden the only World Cup bound giving 100% And I love Bernado but he chose the World cup today. Ederson made some good saves but if he stood on his line for the 1st goal he saves ,but if your not going to stay on your line win the ball.
I know this is a game of opinions but I must've watched a different match today.

Not many to choose from today, Bernardo was our best outfield player, again.

But giving it to Ederson, he kept us in the game, but not sure about his positioning for their 2nd goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.