Brian Cox

Skydiving is the best, you actually see the horizon curve before visibly and quickly receding as you lose altitude.

I'm just interested to hear Hodge's thoughts and ideas as to why he thinks the Earth is flat. What led him to adopt those beliefs. Why did he question the norm? How can he explain the photos taken from space that show the Earth as definitely not flat. Can he explain the curvature of the earth from an aeroplane? What about the other planets? When looked through a telescope, and with the naked eye, why do the other planets/ moons show up as not flat? Is it just Earth?

I'm just interested to hear Hodge's thoughts and ideas as to why he thinks the Earth is flat. What led him to adopt those beliefs. Why did he question the norm? How can he explain the photos taken from space that show the Earth as definitely not flat. Can he explain the curvature of the earth from an aeroplane? What about the other planets? When looked through a telescope, and with the naked eye, why do the other planets/ moons show up as not flat? Is it just Earth?
It's all faked mate, the entire laws of physics were faked, just to get people to believe the earth wasn't flat, for the benefit of 'those people'.

Fuck knows what benefit they get from it though.

The fella has his beliefs and has took plenty of shit. Either that or he's reeling you in and throwing you in his keepnet; )

I would rather be in the company of a flat earth blue who loves City, than in the company of the average global rag spouting bullshit.
Is the correct answer, I have no intention of reeling everyone in. This is quite simply my view. I have plenty of information to support my new view. If people find it odd that really is not my concern.

Is the correct answer, I have no intention of reeling everyone in. This is quite simply my view. I have plenty of information to support my new view. If people find it odd that really is not my concern.

How thick is it then? Where is the edge?

Come on then. Explain yourself. I'm genuinely interested.
I find it crazy that you feel I have to explain myself. I you are genuinely interested then I would be willing to talk to you about new findings that help support my non spinning ball earth. Unfortunately using my phone to communicate on this forum is not ideal, and yes I'm not a tech geek when it comes to communicating.

please provide the information then, if you make a claim that nearly all the scientific community disagrees(and most people for that matter) with you on then back it up,

i'm certainly interested, especially how we get day and night without spinning to and from the sun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.