Brian Cox

They have some good reasoning on the Flat Earth Forum. One theory :

I feel like, as a rational individual, that one piece of evidence is constantly overlooked that truly supports the flearth theory.

Yes, those skeptic fools may try to use logic and numbers to make us look like we're the idiots, but I have now gotten us the golden bullet, the only arguement that can't possibly claw their way through with facts.

Pogo sticks.

Think about it.

If the earth was a ball or a donut or whatever these idiots choose to believe, then how come when you bounce on a pogo stick you head straight up? No curve, no movement.

You go straight up and straight down.

I would love to hear your guys feedback on this, and before you guys doubt me, I am not a troll. Just after a genuine discussion on pogo related issues and I look forward to hearing back from you all.

I would say keep on rolling, but as we're not on some magic ball in space that's not possible.

Take care,
TTZ
X

It hurt my brain too much about 17 seconds in.
"We at the flat earth society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence..."

giphy.gif

Q1. Is this site a joke?

Savage

Wait, if the UN map is an accurate resemblance of the flat earth map, then Australia is pretty squashed.
The constantly accelerating earth to explain gravity is the best part, no explanation for why it accelerates and they obviously haven't done the maths as even on a 6,000 year old earth we'd be going at several times the speed of light. I think they meant constantly travelling which is no less batshit crazy but shows you what grasp of mathematics and physics these fuckers have.

The constantly accelerating earth to explain gravity is the best part, no explanation for why it accelerates and they obviously haven't done the maths as even on a 6,000 year old earth we'd be going at several times the speed of light. I think they meant constantly travelling which is no less batshit crazy but shows you what grasp of mathematics and physics these fuckers have.
They have to mean accelerating as with no acceleration then there is no falling towards the earth.

Have you seen this yet? My ribs were aching after reading it.
https://wiki.tfes.org/Frequently_Asked_Questions

I’ve just read some of that to my wife and son, they’re looking at me in bewilderment!

"We at the flat earth society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence..."

giphy.gif

As for that comment and the space travel ‘conspiracy ‘ fucking hell!!

You just can’t argue or reason with people like that, it’s impossible.

That's easy to explain.

Hamsters. Deep in the centre of the earth is a ginormous hamster wheel with hamsters running on it. As more hamsters are born, the faster the earth spins.

That's easy to explain.

Hamsters. Deep in the centre of the earth is a ginormous hamster wheel with hamsters running on it. As more hamsters are born, the faster the earth spins.
Fucking idiot. The earth isn’t spinning. It’s just moving upwards as well they know at the flat Earth society. Why would a disk spin?

I’ve just read some of that to my wife and son, they’re looking at me in bewilderment!

As for that comment and the space travel ‘conspiracy ‘ fucking hell!!

You just can’t argue or reason with people like that, it’s impossible.
The flearth day/night cycle.

270px-SunAnimation.gif

The sun is just a big torch in the sky spinning in circles. I just can't...

They have to mean accelerating as with no acceleration then there is no falling towards the earth.
Yep possibly, but they've no grasp of the realities of compound acceleration and the speeds that would be involved.

On a 6,000 year old earth (which seems to be their belief of choice), the earth would already be travelling upwards at roughly 1.85bn km/s and that speed would increase by 309k km/s every year. To put it simply we'd be squashed flat after about 2 years :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.