Brian Cox

We at the flat earth society do not accept the evidence of our own eyes, it's far too easily altered and faked. Besides, if it span, we'd all fall over, don't tell me you believe in this gravity bollocks.
Having been on the back row at Sid James Park I am aware of the effort required to overcome gravity.

By the end of the third line I was ready to try and stick a boathook up my left nostril (I'm left handed), and had to switch it off before running out of the room in fits of hysterical laughter.
Interesting that this 6000 year theory is also shared by many religious groups, who have, apparently,added up the ages of people in the Bible from Adam to JC to come up with this figure. Included in this is Methuselah, who was apparently 969 years old. I once tried to get a definitive answer from Jehovah's Witnesses (shit, I said Jehovah!!) but their reply made no sense whatsover.

Over to you, @hodge .
Don’t forget Jobe, he hasn’t died yet apparently, the cunts pension must run into billions

You wouldn’t feel anything dip as you remain at the same height. This is definitely one for @ChicagoBlue

Airplanes don’t fly “level” with the horizon at any height in normal flight, they fly with their nose in the air. Also, they don’t fly at a specific altitude, they follow a PRESSURE ALTITUDE, such that they follow an altitude given a constant pressure of 29.92 inHg. That can have them going up and down while seemingly staying “level,” so this “nose dip” nonsense is just that...nonsense!

Maybe Hodge can be introduced to a sniper? Hodge can try to prove there is no centrifugal force or gravity or curvature of the earth and any other of the bollocks he claims, by EITHER talking to him about these things OR letting the sniper prove it by trying to shoot him using his known inputs to compensate for the curvature of the earth over long distances.....

Either way, we will learn something...and Hodge’s epiphany will be his last thought!

Oh, and I can’t believe anyone is wasting oxygen on this bullshit after he has made it clear that there is no evidence good enough to convince him!

Just like Harry.

I've nicknamed my granddaughter "Gecko" because of the way she crawls around at great speed across the floor. A chip off the old block(head), obviously.
Haha. Our youngest had this little wheeled circular yoke he sat in and could pedal himself round the floor in, Flintstones style. He crashed it that many times that I used to joke we should have called him James Dean. Even the dogs used to scatter out the door when they saw him being put in it.

Airplanes don’t fly “level” with the horizon at any height in normal flight, they fly with their nose in the air. Also, they don’t fly at a specific altitude, they follow a PRESSURE ALTITUDE, such that they follow an altitude given a constant pressure of 29.92 inHg. That can have them going up and down while seemingly staying “level,” so this “nose dip” nonsense is just that...nonsense!

Maybe Hodge can be introduced to a sniper? Hodge can try to prove there is no centrifugal force or gravity or curvature of the earth and any other of the bollocks he claims, by EITHER talking to him about these things OR letting the sniper prove it by trying to shoot him using his known inputs to compensate for the curvature of the earth over long distances.....

Either way, we will learn something...and Hodge’s epiphany will be his last thought!

Oh, and I can’t believe anyone is wasting oxygen on this bullshit after he has made it clear that there is no evidence good enough to convince him!
It's not wasting oxygen. Bullshit like this should always be challenged and debunked, even ridiculed. Get people used to believing any old shite without evidence and you end up with shite like Trump getting elected. Idiocy and lies should always be challenged.

Funny as fuck though ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.