Brian Horton

Thanks lads it’s appreciated with your messages
If there’s any good to come from this please get checked I know I repeat this but I’m only 54 it’s not an old man’s disease. If one of you gets checked it’s a bigger result than today.

Up the blues.

Thanks lads it’s appreciated with your messages
If there’s any good to come from this please get checked I know I repeat this but I’m only 54 it’s not an old man’s disease. If one of you gets checked it’s a bigger result than today.

Up the blues.
All the best fellow Blue, I for one hope you get to ring that bell like "our Helen"

Do you just phone up your GP and ask for an appointment ?

So pleased for him to come through this I know more than anyone what he’s been through it’s a dreadful disease what effects everyone family friends and those like us , unfortunately mine has resurfaced and it’s off to Christie’s now seeing him ring that bell was very emotional it’s a journey what I’ll be unfortunately having to go down again .
I can’t wait to ring that bell as I’m determined to , I’ll ring it like Helen did .

Up the blues.

Good luck blue…. Get to ring that bell.

Great to see Brian ring the bell.. SWMBO is 9 years post diagnosis this month... Lymphoma

2023 was an absolute tw*t of a year with the disease transformed into high grade...

Finger's crossed, 2 weeks post stem cell transplant (preceded by 5 months of chemo and two months of radiotherapy), 2024 will be a brighter year

For anybody dealing with ANY type of Cancer, Happy New Year and best wishes for the future!!

I echo your words so much
Great to see Brian ring the bell.. SWMBO is 9 years post diagnosis this month... Lymphoma

2023 was an absolute tw*t of a year with the disease transformed into high grade...

Finger's crossed, 2 weeks post stem cell transplant (preceded by 5 months of chemo and two months of radiotherapy), 2024 will be a brighter year

For anybody dealing with ANY type of Cancer, Happy New Year and best wishes for the future!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.