Brian Horton

Met Brian Horton a few hours before the CL Final in Porto.
He was sitting on a wall just watching the world go by.
I went up to him and said I didn't want to mither him but wanted to thank him for the great football we played under him.

I was about to walk away and he asked me to sit down and have a chat. He was so complimentary about Pep, Txixi, Soriano and Khaldoon etc... and talked about the class way the club treated former players and managers.

He talked about his time at the club and the players; no doubt many will have heard similar tales at supporters clubs.
He's a gentleman is Brian.

He may not be a Mercer, a Mancini or a Guardiola BUT he was a manager that made fans fall in back love with the team.

I wish him all the very best.

So pleased for him to come through this I know more than anyone what he’s been through it’s a dreadful disease what effects everyone family friends and those like us , unfortunately mine has resurfaced and it’s off to Christie’s now seeing him ring that bell was very emotional it’s a journey what I’ll be unfortunately having to go down again .
I can’t wait to ring that bell as I’m determined to , I’ll ring it like Helen did .

Up the blues.

So pleased for him to come through this I know more than anyone what he’s been through it’s a dreadful disease what effects everyone family friends and those like us , unfortunately mine has resurfaced and it’s off to Christie’s now seeing him ring that bell was very emotional it’s a journey what I’ll be unfortunately having to go down again .
I can’t wait to ring that bell as I’m determined to , I’ll ring it like Helen did .

Up the blues.
All the best with your treatment, hope all goes well and that bell gets a right ringing.

Up the blues.
Good luck blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.