Brian Kidd - I'd love to hear his thoughts on proceedings

Re: Brian Kidd - I'd love to hear his thoughts on proceeding

Always loved Kiddo!

BigJoe#1 said:
Mike N said:
Always loved Kiddo!
Even when he was on the dark side...?

He was one of my favourites as a kid and even his stay at O.T. didnt change the fact that he is a gentleman. Im so glad he's back with us and helping us to improve.

Not wishing anything bad to happen to the fella because the guys a legend, tho after he shuffles of this mortal coil (hopefully in many years time) think there should be statues erected for him at both City and the swamp, manchester thru and thru, played for both teams and first team coach for both clubs, no other man would be more deserving to be honoured by both clubs...

in the 70 s scored the best header i have ever seen v Leicester not sure if he scored 4 that day..

He wandered through Piccadilly a season or two ago whilst I was waiting for the Ashton bus for a replay, Villa I think. He had a word with everyone who stopped him. No airs and graces. He'd be in the South Stand if he wasn't on the bench.

Had a cup of tea with him in Dublin a couple of years ago.

An absolute gentleman who loves our club dearly.

Dunno about the UK coverage, but you can occasionally hear him on the BEin coverage. Heard a few words of encouragement and guidance from him at the Roma game. Maybe I am imagining it but it was unmistakenly Mancunian to this fellow 'Manc'.

Victoria-bahs said:
in the 70 s scored the best header i have ever seen v Leicester not sure if he scored 4 that day..

this one?
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQb4Gf7qdus[/video]

this is not half bad...
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F53jWodhyc[/video]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.